How has Clockwork Worked Through Covid-19?
Covid-19 has changed the dynamic of how companies are ran. We as a company, have taken full precaution, not only in protecting our clients, but of course protecting our employees too. We have taken many steps in assuring we keep everyone safe and healthy. Here are a few things we did and continue to do to protect our team and work environment:
1. After quarantine, before anyone came into the office, Clockwork management had a fully licensed cleaning team come in and deep clean the office. Since then we have had a weekly deep cleaning every Saturday.
2. Human Resources created signage located throughout the office to help guide our employees and clients on safety and social distancing. For example, the office has signs posted up to indicate one way into the office and one way out.
3. Another key component to keeping everyone safe is our six hand sanitizing stations located throughout the office.
4. Masks are always required. No ifs, ands or buts.
5. Social distancing is highly enforced to ensure a healthy working environment.
6. When conducting interviews, we have moved to a virtual process.
7. In the business world, handshakes are a form of acknowledgement. So we came up with different handshakes for our employees to do to help promote social distancing as well.
With all of these measures and precautions taken, we are doing our part in the fight against Covid-19.